- The battery electrolyte contains fumed silica. There is no flow, leakage, or gradation of sulphuric acid. The battery can be placed horizontally or vertically. There is no risk of leakage during the utilization and transportation, making it safe and reliable.
- Excessive gel electrolyte is used in the battery; allowing for large heat capacity and good radiation performance. It will not generate thermal runaway; enabling it to work under severe environments.
- Tubular positive plate: The skeleton of positive plate is shaped through die-casting with Pb-Ca alloy. It has a parallel terylene tube structure, can effectively prevent the active material from falling off, and is anti-corrosive. The pasted negative plate, grid in radial structure, and unique lead paste formula allows the improvement of utilization rate of active materials. It is also favorable for discharging at large currents. These factors combine to ensure a battery that has perfect recovery performance of recharging after deep discharge – resulting in excellent cycle and duration performance, sufficient capacity, and long life.
- Adopt PVC-SiO2 separator with tiny holes produced by European AMER-SIL Co., Specially for gel battery. This separator features high porosity and low internal resistance. This contributes to low internal resistance of battery.
- The valve will reliably open and close at a constant pressure. This prevents the battery case from swelling and breaking. Also prevents the electrolyte from drying out.
- The ABS case an lids are imported from Italy. The sealing resin is imported from German. They both help prevent electrolyte leakage or air penetration within the battery.